- A tasteless, smell-less sample glass
- At each table a brewer or someone who knows details about each offering
- A flat entry fee including say 25 tastes for $25, and the opportunity to purchase more
- A focus - either by style (say Belgians), or location (Midwest brewers)
- A food offering (if only pretzels) at each table
- Detail stats on each beer, with suggested food pairings
My continuing search for the best beers drives my consumption. I will continue to do it by attending Beer academies, selected tastings and purchasing anything in the smallest format possible (don't want to get stuck with a 6 pack of something objectionable). Twelve ounces is enough to make a judgement, and I'll take 2-3 oz. when available (thanks Will for the Dark Lord tasting!!) Anyway, the search goes on....